1. Provisional Tuition fee Rs. 12,00,000/- (Rupees Twelve Lacs ) is payable annually for 4.5 academic year.
2. Registration Fee, University Fee, Hostel Fee, Medical Insurance and other charges are not included in tuition fee.
3. There shall be 5% increment in tuition fee per year to offset inflation.
4. A sum of Rs. 25,000/- per semester per subject for all failed students in each phase of study during the academic year.
5. The institution shall collect the tuition fee every year in advance only for that particular year. 6. In accordance with the judgment passed by Hon'ble Supreme Court in Islamic Academy of Education Vs State of Karnataka 2003 (6) SCC 722, the managements of the institution may seek Bank Guarantee for tuition fees for whole Course. The candidate may also deposit full advance fee, which shall be kept in the form of FDR in a nationalized Bank. At the end of the course the interest earned on these deposits shall be paid to the candidate.
Student have to submit 4 post dated cheques with fee at the time of admission.